Thursday, April 25, 2024

The blessing

 “And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26.

Why was Jacob desperate for the blessings? What happened to the blessings that he received when he pretended to be Esau? He found that life without a blessing is stressful. He also found that blessings are spiritual and will not rest if there is pretense or a lie. He also found that without the blessing, he would be susceptible to all forms of attack and may suffer at the hands of Esau. He was the chosen one, but he was not blessed. You must be in the covenant, anointed, and blessed.

“The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.” Proverbs 10:22KJV.

“And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” Genesis 1:28

If you are blessed, you will be sustained in every season. The blessing gives you dominion and empowers you to succeed in your life's assignment. You cannot help the blessing, but the blessing will help you. The blessing terminates struggle and eliminates stress in life. The blessing will prevent you from making wrong decisions and taking wrong steps. The blessing will position you among the helpers of destiny. Be desperate for the blessing of God.

Be blessed, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, bless me indeed and enlarge my coast, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: