Tuesday, April 9, 2024

The supernatural life 5

 “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.” 2 Corinthians 4:13.

There is a spirit of faith that makes a man believe God and walk in the supernatural. The same spirit makes a man both to speak and do what God is saying without doubting. Caleb had the spirit of faith. Joshua had the spirit of faith. The disciples operated in the spirit of faith. Jesus operated in the spirit of faith. This is the spirit that makes a man follow God fully and possess the promises of God.

“But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.” Numbers 14:24

“And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.” Acts 6:8

In this dispensation, when things are falling apart in the world, we need the spirit of faith more than ever. This is the spirit that will make you walk on the water of life and in the midst of a storm without sinking. The same spirit will help you conquer infirmity and poverty. The same spirit will help you subdue the enemy of your destiny and take what belongs to you.

May you be full of faith, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Let the spirit of faith enter into me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: