Friday, April 5, 2024

The supernatural life 1

 “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8.

The supernatural life is based on hearing God, receiving His Spirit, and acting in faith. Let us talk about the Holy Spirit first. When He comes upon you, the power of God will overshadow you to obtain supernatural results and to do what only God can do. As a Christian, you should not be satisfied with ordinary life; you should live the supernatural life through the power of the Holy Spirit. You must be empowered by the Holy Spirit and become evidence of His supernatural. The Bible speaks about the gifts of the Spirit, the fruit of the Spirit, the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, and the Spirit of faith. These are supernatural manifestations of the Holy Spirit in the lives of believers.

“Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?  And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:34-35

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

Jesus was anointed with the Holy Spirit and power. The Angel told Mary that what God wanted to do in her life was supernatural, and the Holy Spirit would make it happen through her. When you receive the Holy Spirit, you are empowered to live a supernatural life and get supernatural results.

May you receive the fullness of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Spirit and power, Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: