Wednesday, April 10, 2024

The supernatural life 6

 “And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.” Matthew 14:28-29.

God said it, I believed it, and that settles it. The supernatural life is a life of walking on water without sinking, despite the presence of a storm. Take God by His words! No matter what you are going through, if you have a word from the Lord, you are covered. The supernatural is the life of a child who simply believes that his father is enough for him. God is enough for you; He is in the past, He is in the present, and He will be in the future. What consumes others cannot consume you. What defeats others cannot defeat you. This is because you believe God and are living a supernatural life.

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.” Psalms 23:4-6

“And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm. Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.” Acts 28:5-6

Take steps because you believe God. Speak because you believe God. Think positively and supernaturally because you believe God. Expect a miracle because you believe God is with you. If the enemy tries anything against you, shake it off and keep going. Ask God to take care of your storm and act as if the storm is no longer there.

God is with you, nothing can be against you in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and demonstrate Your name as the mighty God in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: