Thursday, April 18, 2024

Don’t give up quickly!

 “And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed. And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice.” 2 Kings 13:18-19

Attack every lie in your life with the word of God and in the name of Jesus. Don’t give up until you see results. Even if a lie has become a stronghold, it can be pulled down if you don’t give up quickly. Please don’t consider it an insult if I say what you are going through is a lie; you have got to see it that way so that you will not give up until the situation changes. You cannot change what you have accepted. Every lie of the devil is subject to change.

“While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:18.

“And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:7-8

I am saying to you today: don’t stop praying, don’t stop declaring the word of God, until you see the desired change. Get someone to agree with you; if you are not alone, you are blessed. Let your target be until my change comes, and not if I have done it two or three times and it does not work. Who told you that it does not work? It works for those who are persistent and consistent and who do not give up before they see it working.

Your breakthrough is now, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my desired change come, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: