Tuesday, April 23, 2024

You must have these! 2

 “Until the time that his word came: the word of the Lord tried him. The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.” Psalm 105:19-20.

When you have the word, what you are going through is irrelevant; you have the solution. In my few years of existence, I have passed through many things, but I can confidently tell you that the word works. This is why I interpret all the challenges of life as a need for a word from the Lord. If you receive a word for a situation, a solution has come to that situation. Sometimes it happens instantly, and sometimes it may take a while or even a season, but you can be sure that the day you receive the word, you need not worry again about that situation. Just declare or confess the word you have received.

“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” Psalm 107:20KJV.

“The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.” Isaiah 9:8

No one can keep someone who has received a word from the Lord bound or in bondage, not even satan. All you need is a word from the Lord. The word does not lie. The word is powerful. Even if your destiny is struggling, you only need a word from the Lord. Your shining begins when you have a word. When you pray, fast, or meditate on the written word, always expect a word from Him who created the world with His word.

May you receive a specific word right now, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, send me a word, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: