Sunday, April 14, 2024

Thanksgiving and praise in prayer.

 “Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.” John 11:41

Always start and end your prayer with thanksgiving, but give praise before presenting your request. Thanksgiving opens His gates, while praise will bring you into His presence. Someone said that praise will actually bring His presence to you, and I agree (Acts 16:25–26). Praise is a sacrifice (Hebrews 13:15). No matter your situation or what you are going through, always give thanks. Giving thanks after presenting your request is an expression of faith that He has heard you and will respond positively to your requests. Let your thanksgiving be more than your requests.

“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18.

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6

Thanksgiving is the will of God for everyone. Thanksgiving and praise can kill anxiety and worry in your life. Thanksgiving and praise can cause your joy to be restored and your strength to be renewed (Nehemiah 8:10). Be thankful and praiseful to experience divine intervention in your life.

Your mountain shall become a plain ground, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I thank you because you always hear me and you are in charge of my situation to turn it around for my good, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: