Tuesday, April 16, 2024

You are God’s image!

 “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” Genesis 1:27

How do you see yourself? You need to have a correct perspective on yourself in order to execute God’s given assignments. God created you in His image; you are the representation of God in this world. If God cannot fail, you cannot fail. If God cannot be defeated, you cannot be defeated. If all things are possible with God, all things are possible with you. God has given you the ability and grace to perform like Him on earth.

“Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:” Hebrews 1:3.

“And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.” Romans 8:17

Your past does not matter; God has a glorious future for you. You can actually begin to rewrite a new story for yourself. I discovered from the scriptures that God always made sure that the man He wanted to use had the right perspective on himself. He told Joshua to be strong and courageous (Joshua 1:6). He told a timid Gideon that he was a man of valor (Judges 6:12). Your situation does not determine who you are or what you can do or cannot do. You have what it takes to turn the situation around inside you. God sees you as a co-creator with him, a winner, and a success. Do not see yourself less than the way God sees you.

I see you becoming what God wants you to be, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to manifest in this world as Your image, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: