Thursday, August 4, 2022

Your hair shall grow again

 “Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven.” Judges 16:22

Samson lost his spiritual strength to his major weakness, which was women. However, his hair grew again, his source of supernatural strength returned and he did a greater exploit at the point of death than when he was strong and active. Even if the enemy shaved you and stole your glory, your hair shall grow again. Beloved, I see you recovering lost territories, doing great and mighty things for the Lord with your life. I see you manifesting the glory and the power of God again. Even if you have failed before, be confident to return to the Lord. I see you succeed where you have failed before.

“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:6

“And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?” Exodus 3:11

Beloved, something might have gone wrong in your previous attempts, do not be discouraged. You can begin again! Your hair can grow again!! Moses went back to Egypt and delivered Israel despite the fact that he failed in his first attempt. Failure is never final; it is part of the success story. You can start that business again, you can start that ministry again, you can work on that invention again, you can pursue that career again, and you can go back to that university again.

May you receive fresh inspiration from God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, restore my lost glory in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: