Monday, August 22, 2022

Develop a strong spirit

 “And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.” Luke 2:40

Jesus as a son of man had a strong spirit; we too must develop a strong spirit. There has never been a trying time such as the one we are in right now in the world. A strong spirit is what sustains us in any kind of trouble (Prov 18:14). A strong spirit is confident, established, unmovable, and ready for anything. A strong spirit is steady under pressure, full of joy and peace, and it never quits. A strong spirit will get through anything: physical attacks, financial problems, relational difficulties, career setbacks, and whatever the devil throws at you.

“The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?” Proverb18:14

“For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.” Psalm 18:29

Perhaps your spirit is wounded, may your spirit be healed in Jesus name. You need a strong spirit to run through a troop and leap over a wall. To build a strong spirit feed on God’s word (Matthew 4:4). Keep yourself fit by reading the word, studying the word, confessing the word, praying, and standing in faith. Maintain deep personal fellowship with Lord.

May you wax strong in spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, renew a right spirit within me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: