Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Light for your world

 “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” John 9:5

Yesterday I shared about the two life questions that generated light for Saul who later became Paul. It will do the same for you. Jesus is the light you need to lighten your world. Light is the answer to every form of darkness. Light is the answer to every form of confusion. Light is the answer to every form of dryness and scarcity. Light is the answer to every form of frustration and struggle. You cannot hear the voice of Jesus and remain in darkness.

“In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.” John 1:4-5

“And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?” Acts 9:3-4

I like what was said about Peter and John in Acts 4:13, “Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” You can be learned and live in darkness; you can be unlearned and live in darkness. However, you cannot be with Jesus and live in darkness. Invest time in fellowship with Jesus and the Holy Spirit to generate light for your world.

May your light come in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus, bring your light into my world.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: