Saturday, August 6, 2022

There is always a way

 “Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;” Isaiah 43:16

There is always a way, whether you are confronted by a sea or mighty water. Even if a Jericho wall or a troop confronts you, there is a way for you. My prayer for you is that you shall find the way in Jesus name. However, if you walk with the Lord, you will always find the way. He is the way, the truth, and the life. If only you could hear Him and walk in His counsel, you can never be stranded.

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6

“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

You need to turn to the Lord for the veil to be removed and for your ear to be opened. Ask Him to show you what to do and expect direction from Him. Meditate on the scriptures; if the word is in your heart and in your mouth, you will always know what to do. Do not be a casual Christian; develop a personal relationship with the Lord. You cannot walk with Him and be a fool.

May you hear His voice in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, show me the path I must take for my breakthrough in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: