Friday, August 19, 2022

The seed under attack

 “And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.” Genesis 3:15

Your future is in your seed. Your victory over the enemy is in your seed. This is why your seed is under attack. Your seed can be your children. Your seed can be a vision you received from God or an idea that came into your heart. Your seed can also be something in your hand that you must release to secure your harvest.  Your seed can be the destiny given to you by God. The enemy tried to kill Jesus as a seed, but he could not. Why? Because Jesus was dedicated to God and God was jealous over Him. If you want to protect your seed, release him to God.

“That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.” Genesis 22:17-18

“For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.” Isaiah 54:3

See what God said about the seed of Abraham when he released him to God. If you are under mysterious attack, offer yourself as a seed unto God. Dedicate, consecrate and separate yourself unto God. Your seed shall multiply, possess the gate of the enemy, inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited, If you give him to God. The enemy can do nothing about a seed placed in the hand of God.

May your seed be protected by God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I dedicate myself afresh unto God in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: