Friday, August 5, 2022

Word influenced lives

 “And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.” Luke 5:5

You are influenced either by the Word or by the world. However, a Word-influenced life is an overcomer and winner at all times and in all situations. What the Word is saying is much more important than what the world is saying. What the world is saying includes what you can see, touch, feel, smell or taste. It includes the world's philosophies and ways of doing things. These are subject to change if you are driven and influenced by the Word of God. A Word-influenced life is a life of faith and the just shall live by faith.

 “Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Matthew 7:24-25

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4

I don’t care to know what you are going through, but I care to announce to you that if you can get a Word from the Lord, believe, declare, and act on it; you shall be victorious. This was what happened to Peter. He received, believed, and acted upon the Word to receive a turnaround miracle. A Word-influenced life is a life of daily miracle. Be hungry for the Word every day and do the Word always, if you want to walk in victory in this uncertain and wild world.

May you receive a Word for your situation in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me a hearer and a doer of Your Word in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: