Thursday, August 11, 2022

Anointed and blessed 1

 “As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?.” Psalm 42:1-2

As a Christian, you would not be able to do much with your life without the anointing and the blessing of God upon your life. This race cannot be run on the energy of the flesh, you need empowerment from heaven. The anointing is a reward for hunger and thirst after God. The blessing is a reward for obedience. Ask God to anoint and bless you in the name of Jesus.

“Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.” Isaiah 55:1

“And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.” Deuteronomy 28:2

If you are not anointed and blessed, you would not be able to run with men and not talk about horses (Jer 12:5). Although life is truly warfare and not a funfair, the anointing of God upon your life shall enable you to enjoy life and not endure life. Perhaps you are struggling with life, deal with any form of disobedience in your life and ask God to bless and anoint you.

May you be anointed and blessed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, bless me indeed, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: