Friday, August 26, 2022

This is more important

 “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.” Psalms 32:8

Let me show you what is more important than your challenges, your action. If your action is based on His instruction, teaching, or leading, then the result of your challenges is predictable, victory. Our text this morning is one of the best promises we can receive from God to scale through all odds in this dark and unfamiliar world. God said He will instruct you, teach you, and guide you. I believe you know that if you have an excellent guide, you don’t have to worry even in a strange and unknown terrain. However, you must follow the guide totally, if you don’t want to get lost.

“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

“Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.” Isaiah 28:16

The truth is that you will have to take an action anyway when faced with any issues in life. The question is whether you would take a wise or foolish action. You can never be a fool if you follow God. Don’t be in a haste no matter the case, but seeks His guidance. If you are guided by God, you will get supernatural results.

May you patiently wait on God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, instruct me, teach me, and guide me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: