Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Make His word your word

 “And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” Genesis 1:2-3

Faith begins when the will of God is known and activated when the will of God is declared. Moreover, when faith is in place, victory is guaranteed. To change our situation, no matter how difficult it is, we must make His word our word. I believe we must find out what the word of God says about our situation and declare it, if we desire a change. Your condition is subject to change if you say what God is saying.

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

The word of God must be in your mouth, no matter the case. Dry bones shall live if they hear the word of God. The mountains shall move if they hear the word of God. The sea and the Jordan shall give way if they hear the word of God. All things, both the living and the non-living, have the capacity to hear the word of God. Your trouble shall become a stepping-stone if you declare the word of God on it.

May you experience victory in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I declare by the word of God, it is well with my soul, in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: