Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Believing is Seeing!!

 “Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.” John 20:29

The kind of faith that Jesus taught us is “Believing is Seeing.” He told Thomas that the one who believes before seeing is blessed. In our faith walk, we must believe to see what we believe to happen. Seeing is believing is not biblical, it is the world’s philosophy. The Abraham kind of faith is also, “Believing is Seeing.” When God told Abraham that he would become the father of many nations, his body was dead so also was Sarah’s womb. However, he believed God and after some years, he received the fulfillment of the promise. Your "believing" is a prerequisite to God’s manifestation in your life. This is the kind of faith that works. This is the kind of faith known in the family of God.

“(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.” Romans 4:17-18

“(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)” 2 Corinthians 5:7

If you can believe that you have internal organs without seeing them, you can also believe the promises of God for your life in any situation. You only need to hear God in the midst of the storms and believe Him, if you want to overcome the storms of life.

May you believe God in every situation in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, answer Your name in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: