Wednesday, August 17, 2022

God’s cure for your trouble

 “Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.” Isaiah 54:4

God’s cure for your trouble is His word. If you can locate His word, believe it, pray it and confess it, you can get over any trouble. For example, our text this morning is one of God’s cures for any believer’s shame, whether in the past, in the present, or in the future. If any form of shame challenges you, you can pray or confess this scripture until you experience divine intervention.

“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” Psalms 107:20

“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans 10:10

God does not fail on His promises. It is people that fail in receiving the promise of God. When you confess His promise and do not doubt it, you will have it (Mark 11:23). If you pray and believe the promise, you will receive (Mark 11:24). God’s word is Him giving Himself to you as your solution to any challenge.

This is your day of celebration in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I decree that I shall not be put to shame in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: