Saturday, August 20, 2022

God will show up

 “And Samuel said, What hast thou done? And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that thou camest not within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash;” 1 Samuel 13:11

What do you do if you are at quarter to shame and there is no physical sign that God will show up? Wait a little longer, God will show up at the nick of time, you shall not be put to shame. If Saul had waited a little longer, he would not have lost the kingdom. Saul thought God could be late and he did what he should not have done. Beloved, God cannot be late, He will show up for you.

“Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” Ephesians 6:13

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6

Check if there is any disobedience in your life and deal with it. Do not worry, but pray. Sow your sacrificial seed and be grateful to God for what He has done and for what He will do. Keep on confessing God’s promises and expect a miracle. If you receive specific instruction from God, act promptly. Then stand with the confidence that God, your Father, has promised not to leave you or forsake you.

You will have a testimony in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God manifest Your power in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: