Sunday, August 21, 2022

Don't negotiate with the devil

 “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.” Daniel 3:16

Do not negotiate with the devil; God is able.  If you trust God, both ways, you win: you will not bow and you will not burn. You cannot go down trusting God, no matter what the devil throws at you. If you secure your relationship with God, fire cannot burn you; neither can any Lion eat you. The devil knows this so he wants to attack your relationship with God, so that if you give in, he will come in and wreak havoc. Your relationship with God is your strongest advantage in this world; never negotiate it with the devil.

“Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.” Daniel 3:28 “My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.” Daniel 6:22

If God is for you, nothing can prevail against you. You are born of God, so you are an overcomer. Your victory is appropriated through the release of your faith. You can calm the storm and move your mountains; nothing shall be impossible for you if you believe God and act on your faith. What should you do? Prioritize your fellowship with God; if you must speak, speak the word only; Do whatever God asks you to do.

You shall not go down in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God send help to me speedily in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: