Saturday, August 27, 2022

You are an heir of God

 “Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all….Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.” Galatians 4:1-7

You are an heir of God through Christ. If you are in Christ, God does not see you as a servant but as an heir. However, as an heir, you can choose to be a child or a son. I advise you to choose to be a son because an heir is not different from a servant if he is still a child. He cannot have the inheritance of his father. Beloved, you must grow up and become a son if you must appropriate all that the Kingdom of God has to offer. Note that there is no gender in the Kingdom; son refers to both females and males.

“I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.” 1 John 2:14

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” Romans 8:14

As a son, God sees you as a young man. This is not about age; it is about spiritual positioning and your relationship with God. A man of 65 can be a young man in the Kingdom, while a young man of 25 can be a father, and vice versa. You must grow from being a young man to becoming a father. As a son, you must be led by the Holy Spirit and be strong in the Lord. In addition, the word of God must abide in you and you must overcome the wicked one. If you are still struggling to obey God in the basics of the things of the Spirit, you might have sentenced yourself to be a servant in the Kingdom.

May the son in you manifest in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to know you deeper and to walk higher with You in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: