Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Double for your trouble

 “For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.” Isaiah 61:7

If you trust God and obey Him, He shall give you double for your trouble. Your shame shall give way for a double honor. Your confusion shall give way for direction. Your sadness shall give way for double joy. Our God is a restorer. He is an unchangeable changer. No matter your current situation, your future is predictable if you trust God. Your tomorrow shall be better than today.

“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.” Joel 2:25-26

“And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.” Job 42:10

Your affliction cannot last if you trust God, the affliction shall expire. Maintain fellowship with God, pray for people going through similar afflictions, and expect double for your trouble. Those who trust in the Lord are steady as Mount Zion, unmoved by any circumstance.  Your circumstance is subject to change, don’t be moved by it. Your restoration is near.

God shall turn your captivity in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me double for my trouble in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: