Monday, August 15, 2022

God or nothing

 “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13

If you find God, you cannot fail in life. There is no substitute for God. To find God is to hear His voice and walk in it. You cannot hear God and obey Him, and fail. A man can be a hard worker and still fail. A man can be skillful and talented and still fail. Be hardworking, skillful, and talented, but don’t leave God out of the equation. If you have done all you thought you could do, but did not seek God, then you have done nothing. If you seek and find God, your unprofitable labor shall be turned around and your story shall change.

“Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.” Luke 5:4-6 

“I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.” Ecclesiastes 9:11

The answer to your present struggle is God, you must hear His voice. Peter was hardworking, he was in the sea at night while others were sleeping. However, he still failed. Until he encountered Jesus who gave him a word. Peter’s positive response to His word changed the story forever. Seek God with all your heart until you find Him, and your story shall surely change.

May you find God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, lead me by Your voice and guide me by Your light in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: