Thursday, August 25, 2022

God’s work demystified

 “He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.” Psalms 103:7

God’s work is demystified through His Word. We know what God will do and can do through His Word. Access into the mysteries of His word is access to His ways and actions. Jesus is God revealed in the flesh.  He is the Word that became flesh.  A personal revelation of the person and the principle is Jesus is what you need to unravel the mysteries of God and His work. Jesus has in this dispensation given us the Holy Spirit to reveal all things to us.

“Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?” John 6:8-9

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1:14

The permanent solution to life challenges is to know God’s ways and to walk in them. As long as we are in this world, we will always have challenges. However, we will always be on top of our challenges if we walk the way Jesus walked on earth. This is why the prayer that Paul prayed for the Colossians church is relevant for us today, “For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;”

May you know and walk in God’s way in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill me with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding  in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: