Friday, August 12, 2022

Anointed and blessed 2

 “Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” John 3:5

Your access into God’s kingdom on earth is the anointing and the blessing. The anointing is your encounter with the Spirit of God. The blessing is your encounter with His word, the water. The anointing gives you victory over satan and his kingdom, while the blessing gives you access to your inheritance. In all your getting, get anointed and blessed.

“He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” Psalms 105:14-15

“And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26

No one can amount to anything without the blessing of God. Anyone who is not anointed can be wasted no matter how much material blessings he or she has. The anointing is a spiritual blessing upon a person. Both the anointing and the blessing are the rewards of a healthy relationship with God through Jesus Christ. God does not anoint or bless a rebel or a transgressor. The way of transgressors is hard. However, God will not cast out whosoever repents and comes to Him.

May you be anointed and blessed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, bless me indeed, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: