Thursday, August 18, 2022

God shall exceed your expectations

 “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” Ephesians 3:20

No matter what you are going through, the least you can do is to have a scriptural expectation of God. If it is less than that, it means you are allowing your situation to determine your expectation, and therefore you are limiting God. If you are afraid to believe for big things, you must spend time with God to enlarge your capacity. A revelation of the person of God will change both your thinking and your prayer life. God shall surely exceed your expectations.

“Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;” Isaiah 54:2

“Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.” Psalms 2:8

The more you allow God’s power in your life, the more of His supernatural result you shall experience. No trouble can withstand His power no matter the source. You must magnify God above your challenges and expect his intervention. Your challenges cannot outlive God, if you invite His presence and power into your life.

God shall do beyond your expectations in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God manifest Yourself in my life above my thought and my prayer in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: