Saturday, August 13, 2022

God rewards your sacrifice

 “Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.” Psalms 50:5

We cannot truly serve and worship God without being sacrificial. A life of sacrifice is rewarded by His covenant and His presence, which are the greatest blessings on earth. Your greatest sacrifice unto God is yourself, in which case you believe God and obey Him in all things. In this case, God Himself becomes your reward; He will own you and becomes jealous over you. If you have become God's sacrifice, it will not be difficult for you to sacrifice your money and your time. If you win in this, no enemy or situation can overcome you.

“For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.” Hebrews 6:10

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Galatians 6:9

The enemy is always looking for a way to hinder the promises of God in your life, don’t allow him, be sacrificial. If he succeeds in convincing you not to give to the work of God and offer your service in His house, then he can rob you. If you are consistent in doing good in His house, God will reward you and you shall laugh last, no matter what you pass through. God cannot forget your labor of love, and neither can He deny you your harvest. If God's covenant is with you, no power or situation can subdue you.

May you be rewarded in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, receive me as Your living sacrifice and be jealous over me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: