Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Decree a thing

 “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” Job 22:28

If you see yourself, either as a king or as a believer in Christ, then you should know that you have the power to decree a thing and it shall be as you decreed. This is your power to change things in your life. What you decree matters to your mountains, to your storms, and to your Goliath. What you decree also matters for you to possess your possessions. Please do not keep quiet when a Goliath is harassing you or a storm is roaring against you, decree a thing. Your decree activates a force in the spirit and puts your Angels to work.

“Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?” Ecclesiastes 8:4

“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13

Your bold declaration is your decree. Jesus declared boldly to the storm to be still (Mark 4). He also spoke boldly to an unfruitful fig tree (Mark 11). He healed and delivered many simplify by declaring a word either on the situation or on the root of the problem. He said to us in Mark 11:23 that faith-filled words will always handle our mountains. David killed Goliath with his decree first before using the sling and the stone. Only those who boldly declared that possessing the Promised Land was possible actually possessed it.

May you always be bold to decree a thing in the midst of your challenges in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I decree that I am coming out of all challenges victoriously in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: