Sunday, August 7, 2022

You can begin again!!

 “For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.” Ecclesiastes 9:4

It is not over for you physically and spiritually, you can begin again. I am bold to tell you that no matter the attack on your destiny, there is hope for you. You might have gone through an unfavorable season, the season shall change. The gift of life is an opportunity for you to begin again and still make your mark on earth. A living dog can definitely overtake the results of a dead lion. On this eighth day of the eighth month, let your strength be renewed within you to “refire” again.

“And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.” John 14:6

“When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?” John 5:6

The prodigal son’s life took a new turn when he decided to go to his father and begin again. The man at the pool of Bethsaida had failed to receive his healing until he encountered Jesus and got a new beginning. It does not matter how old or young you are, you can begin again. Only you must turn to the Lord of a new beginning and let Him shine His light unto your path. Seek the face of the Lord until you know what to do.

May your strength return to you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the grace to begin again and make a mark with my destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: