Friday, July 1, 2022

Your horn shall be exalted

 “But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.” Psalms 92:10

Your horn refers to your strength, your physical status, and your spiritual status. Just as a unicorn is known by its horn, everyone’s personality is described by his horn. Your horn must be exalted above the horns that are against your lifting. Chapter one of the book of Zechariah revealed scattering horns that must be frayed for the heads of the people of God to be lifted up. These represent contrary authorities that resist the exaltation of the horn of men.

“Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.” Zechariah 1:21

“But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.” Psalms 89:24

When the Lord exalts your horn, your victory over the adversary is guaranteed. If you are convinced of the faithfulness and the mercy of God in your life, you can ask that your horn be exalted in Jesus name. Perhaps you are confronted by an enemy that is stronger than you, ask the Lord to exalt your horn and anoint you with fresh oil.

May your horn be exalted in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my horn be exalted like the horn of a unicorn and let me be anointed with fresh oil in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: