Monday, July 4, 2022

Put your foot inside the water

 “And it shall come to pass, as soon as the soles of the feet of the priests that bear the ark of the Lord, the Lord of all the earth, shall rest in the waters of Jordan, that the waters of Jordan shall be cut off from the waters that come down from above; and they shall stand upon an heap.” Joshua 3:13

God shall stop what wants to stop you if you are determined to go forward. The only way is the forward way, even if there is the Jordan or Jericho wall ahead of you. You must move forward and trust God to deal with the barriers. Dare to put your foot forward for definite progress against the opposition. God gave you the vision, no opposition can stop you.

“And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:” Exodus 14:15

“Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.” Isaiah 54:15

God has answers for human oppositions, He will scatter them. God has answers for both physical and spiritual oppositions He will subdue them. However, put your foot inside the water for it to be divided. Ask God to give you the wisdom to know what to do. Do whatever He tells you and expects a miracle.

The opposition shall give way in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, block those who want to block me and make a way for me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: