Thursday, July 14, 2022

The valley of dry bones

 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.” Ezekiel 37:10

What Ezekiel called the valley of dry bones, to God, was a valley of an exceeding great army. However, for this to become a reality for Ezekiel, he had to hear what God is saying, say what God is saying, and do what God is saying. You don’t really know the reality of your situation until you know what God is saying. What you are calling financial struggle is actually an opportunity for financial lifting if only you can hear what God is saying, say it, and do it.

“And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.” John 2:10

“And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.” Luke 5:5-6

The wine that finished at the Marriage of Cana of Galilee turned out to be an opportunity for the best wine when some people heard God and did what He said. Peter got a far better result than any of his best past experiences of harvest in fishing, when he heard God on a day he thought he had failed. I don’t know what you are going through, but I pray for you to hear God. And when you do, may you say what He is saying and do what He is saying in Jesus name.

May your dry bones rise again in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, raise an exceeding great army out of my dry bones in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: