Friday, July 1, 2022

At the nick of time

 “And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.” Acts 12:6-7

God will always respond to His children at the nick of time if they don’t give up. You cannot be put to shame if you put your trust in God. God can never be late. Peter’s deliverance came at the nick of time. The same night that Herod wanted to kill him, God sent an Angel to deliver him. Martha thought Jesus came too late, but the Lord came at the right time. Lazarus was brought back to life, sound and healthy.

“Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.” John 11:21

“And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.” Genesis 21:19

When Hagar thought that Ismael was going to die of thirst, God opened her eyes at the right time and there was the provision of an abundance of water. I see God giving you a miracle at the nick of time in Jesus name.

May you experience a timely miracle this month in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, show up in my situation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: