Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Do not stop learning

 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.” Matthew 13:52

Learning is a daily action. Learning is your conscious action for your personal empowerment. Learning is your source for winning wisdom. You cannot stop learning. If you do, you stop growing. Adequate learning puts you in charge and enables you to solve problems. Any time you are faced with hard issues, there is something you need to know. Learning is your key to solving the issue. Learning can be formal and informal. Leaning opportunities abound around us. Choose to consciously learn every day, it is one of the keys to securing your future.

“Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.” Philippians 4:9

“Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:” Proverbs 6:6

The result of learning is an easier and better life, although learning itself may not be easy. Choose your teacher because the quality of your learning depends on the quality of your teacher. Learn from the Lord through meditation on the scriptures and the Holy Spirit. This is your key to a fruitful life. Learn from a wise so that you will be wise and from the fool, so that you will not become a fool. Learn from whosoever has done what you want to do, this is called mentoring. It is your key to becoming a master of a skill, a business, or an endeavor.

May you be given to learning continually in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God teach me to profit and lead me by the way I should go in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: