Sunday, July 24, 2022

Get ready

 “Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.” Jude 1:9

Get ready for the move of God in your life. The devil will definitely want to contend for your life and destiny, but you can rebuke him. He knows that you are a threat to his activities in this world. The only way to beat him is to organize your affairs and be confident in your relationship with God. He likes to operate where there is disorder, fear, and disobedience to God.  Do not give him any room.

“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7

“And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.” 2 Corinthians 10:6

Separate yourself from the iniquity of your father’s house using the blood of Jesus. Destroy any contrary covenant or curses that might be in operation in your lineage using the blood of Jesus. Tell the devil he has no legal right over your life anymore and put him where he belongs. He is under your feet. Consecrate your life fully unto God and prepare yourself as His instrument in this world.

May God dwell in you and pour His glory into you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I consecrate my body, my soul and my spirit unto God in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: