Saturday, July 16, 2022

Christian growth 1

 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

Christian service is one of the indicators of Christian growth. As a Christian, you are expected to move from attending church regularly to getting involved. You need to first become a worker and then grow to become a Minister. After becoming a Minister, you need to find your place in the fivefold ministry. This is the kind of growth that will help us to take the world for Jesus. You must grow from being a fisherman to a fisher of men as you follow Jesus.

“For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:” Romans 12:4

“And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.” Matthew 25:20

As a committed member of a church, there is a place of service for you. If you are not growing, you cannot be committed. If you are not committed, you cannot serve. If you are not serving then your confession of Christianity is unprofitable to the Lord. As an indication of our growth, we must be involved in service by putting our talents to use.

May you grow in His service in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me Your practical instrument fit for use in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: