Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Fight ignorance

 “And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.” Luke 12:47-48

Fight both spiritual and physical ignorance with all your strength. One of our greatest enemies is ignorance. Ignorance and rejection of knowledge are sources of foolishness. What actually destroys a man is what he does not know or his choice not to make use of the truth he knows. What is easy to do is also easy not to do. God said in Hosea 4:6 that His people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Jesus said in John 8:32 that you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Jesus came as a light to this world. If you actually know Jesus and you do what He tells you, you will not have any problem dealing with sin, sickness, and satan.

“As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” John 9:5

“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:” Matthew 7:24

Whenever you are afraid, there is something you don’t know. Whenever you are struggling, there is something you don’t know. If the enemy seems to be defeating you, there is something you don’t know. Now you don’t need to know everything but you need to know what you need to know. What do you do? Study the word of God for revelation purposes. Listen to people who have done what you want to do. Don’t only go to church to dance, listen to the message, and go home with a word to work with. Read books that are relevant to what you are looking for. Always come out with an action plan from any information you have gathered. Do the plan.

May every form of ignorance be terminated in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today : Oh God, help me to know what I need to know to fulfill my destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: