Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Walk in the covenant

 “And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.” Malachi 3:17-18

The covenant is your unfailing security in this perilous time. The covenant is the seal of God's ownership over your life. If you are faithful and walk in the covenant, you cannot be shaken by anything in this world. This is a new covenant sealed by the blood of Jesus. Satan, his kingdom, and endtime tragedy cannot swallow you, if you walk in the covenant. Your basic responsibility in the covenant is to obey God’s word and walk in His ways. Be sacrificial, be committed, and be faithful to God and His instruction for your life. Grace is available within the covenant. Spend time with God’s word and in fellowship to know daily His voice for your life.

“And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.” Hebrews 12:24

“Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.” Psalms 50:5

If you understand and walk in the covenant, God will be your true source, provider, and security. This means you cannot afford to be stingy towards God and His word with your time and your substances. You cannot live in iniquity. Definitely, your commitment to the covenant is the evidence that you have dedicated yourself to Him and no enemy can violate you even in this perilous time.

May you find the grace to walk in His ways in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the grace to walk committedly in the covenant in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: