Friday, July 15, 2022

Help in trouble time

 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” Psalm 50:15

Help in trouble time is a call to the Lord away. It is possible for you to have a man you can call, but put your call through to the Lord first and never give His place to any man in your life. The help and the faith you need are available in the Lord, even though He will use men. If you reach out to the Lord, He will reach out to you and you cannot be put to shame. However, you must come boldly, if there is any sin in your life, repent and accept His love in forgiveness.

“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2

“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2

The Lord is a sure deliverer in times of trouble, for every child of His. He is only glorified when we overcome and not when we are defeated. If your help comes from Him, it is sustainable and will bring joy to your soul. Perhaps your faith is weak, ask Him to help your unbelief and give you faith.

May you receive timely help in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise, deliver me for Your glory in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: