Monday, July 11, 2022

Make each day count

 “Give us this day our daily bread.” Matthew 6:11

If you make each day count, your entire life will count. It does not matter how big your goal or your vision is, if you do something about it daily you will conquer it. You can eat and finish an elephant, if you are taking it piece by piece. Breaking your activities into steps and dealing with each step at a time can help you finish a giant project on time. Someone said you could always divide the project (the vision) into smaller ones and conquer them.

“And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.” Luke 9:23

“Then said the Lord unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.” Exodus 16:4

Winning in life is a daily affair. Personal development is a daily affair. Breakthrough is a daily affair. In order to handle a lifetime well, you only have to learn to handle a day well.  Sit down, think, pray, and decide what you must do daily in order to achieve your goals.

May you experience success daily in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God give me the wisdom to handle every day of my life successfully in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: