Saturday, July 2, 2022

What is more risky?

 “David said to Saul, “Let no one lose heart on account of this Philistine; your servant will go and fight him.”” 1 Samuel 17:32

It is more risky not to take risks. Dare to take calculated risks trusting God all the way for a positive change in your life. God did not tell David to fight Goliath, but he knew that Goliath was challenging God, so he took the risk and removed the shame from Israel. He was conscious of the anointing of God upon His life, so he took the risk to defend the name of God.  Sometimes God will tell you to do something risky, if you obey and take the risk, you will enjoy supernatural results. If you disobey, it is more risky.

“And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.” Matthew 14:28-29

“And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.” Luke 19:13

Beloved, if you are a child of God, you have the anointing in you and on you. Take that risk. Solve that problem. Kill that Goliath confronting your workplace or your community. Start that business that has been in your mind for a long time. Don’t fold your hands, do something to bring a change to your life, and to your society. Don’t sit at home or waste your time waiting for a miracle to drop on your lap. Make a miracle happen by taking positive steps toward your dreams. Don’t give in to failure and defeats. It is your time to shine.

May you be empowered to take over in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me the heathen for my inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for my possession in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: