Tuesday, July 5, 2022

God holds the future

 “For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:” Job 19:25-26

God holds the future, you would not need to worry about the future if you know Him and walk with Him. You may not understand what you are going through right now and why, this same God understands. If you walk with Him, He will turn everything around for your good. In the midst of his trial, Job affirmed that God was his redeemer. This gave him the confidence that he would recover and he eventually did. You too shall surely recover if you hold unto God who holds the future.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11

“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.” 2 Timothy 1:1222

Despite whatever challenges you have, God has thought of peace towards you and He cannot mismanage your destiny. Commit yourself afresh unto Him and declare your trust in Him. Spend time in His word and be attentive to His voice. Worship Him and ask Him to His favor and wisdom on you. Ask Him to guide you into the better future that He has for you.

Your test shall turn into testimony in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, show me the beautiful future that you have for me and take me there in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: