Thursday, July 21, 2022

Look forward

 “And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:62

Faith does not look backward, look forward. When you have decided on your destination, do not look back until you get there. Go for your goal with all your heart and your strength. If you keep looking back, you will soon find a way to go there. If you keep on looking for a reason why you should quit, you will soon find one. Discouragement may come in the way, encourage yourself and cry unto God to help you. Nevertheless, never look back, the trophy is in front of you.

“And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.” Hebrews 11:15

“But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.” Genesis 19:26

The direction of your “looking” has the power to tell your mind what it should do because your eyes is a major gate to your mind. Whatever has entered your mind has entered your life. If you keep your eyes on the goal, your mind will create the path to get you there. That is why you should not look back. Jesus said no one that looks back is fit to get to the destination.

May you find the winning path to your destination in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I will accomplish my goals this year in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: