Saturday, July 9, 2022

You need these to live

 “But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4

You need three things to live, food, word, and faith. You need good and healthy food to keep your body strong and healthy. If you can eat wisely, you will live long. However, for you to live successfully, you need word and faith. You need positive, inspirational, challenging, and instructional words to succeed in life. You need faith to act on those words to produce results.

“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” John 15:14

The Bible is a potent source of your daily need for the word and consequently, your faith needs. The Bible will tell you what to do to be successful and to have victory in life. Also, answers to specific questions of life can be found in the book written by men. Someone suggested that if you read the right book for 30 minutes every day with total concentration, you can change your life, I agree.

May you live and not die in Jesus name in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my eyes to see what is being said to me in Jesus name (Habakkuk 2:1.)

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: