Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Not satisfied yet!

 “Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 5:3

If heaven is your goal, you must desire more of God and His Spirit daily. You must not reach a status of spiritual satisfaction while you are in this world; you must hunger for more. More of His word. More of His Spirit. More of His wisdom. More of His grace. More of His power. More of His favor. Remain poor in the spirit to make room for more spiritual blessings. If you make room, God will keep on pouring into you.

“And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed.” 2 Kings 4:6

“In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.” John 7:37

To demonstrate that you need more, the first step is to make fellowship with God first in your daily life. Do not be satisfied each day, unless you are convincingly convinced that you carry the presence of God’s Spirit. Secondly, you must obey God in all things. Attend attentively to God’s instruction to you. Thirdly, keep on asking for the fullness of His Spirit and His wisdom to handle each day. You cannot have God and not prevail over the world and its wickedness.

May you experience God daily in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill me daily with your wisdom and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: