Sunday, July 17, 2022

Christian growth 2

 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18

Christian growth is a growth in grace, faith, peace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. One key truth is that if you grow in the revelation knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, you will also grow in grace, in faith and in peace. We become all things the Lord wants us to be through His grace. We stay victorious in this wild world through faith in Him. We enjoy the peace that passes all understanding as we grow in the knowledge of Him.

“Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;” Romans 12:6

“Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” 2 Peter 1:2-3

Desire to know the Lord the more if you really want to grow as a Christian. You need beyond what flesh and blood can reveal about Him, but what the Father through the Holy Spirit reveals. Study the Gospels and the book of Acts, ask the Holy Spirit to reveal Him to you, and your Christian life shall never remain the same.

May you grow in grace, in faith, in peace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal Jesus to me deeper everyday in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: