Wednesday, July 13, 2022

The spiritual experience of Ezekiel

 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.” Ezekiel 1:1

Ezekiel had four distinct experiences that put him in the ministry. The first experience was that the heavens were opened. This experience led to three other experiences that included the visions of God, the word of the Lord coming to him, and the hand of the Lord upon him. These experiences are similar to what Jesus experienced after His baptism in Jordan. I believe that every endtime believer should have similar experiences in order to fulfill their spiritual destinies in such a time like this.

“The word of the Lord came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was there upon him.” Ezekiel 1:3

“And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” Matthew 3:16-17

My question to you this morning is, are heavens open over your life. You cannot operate under closed heavens. This is because if the heavens are closed, you cannot see the visions of God, the word of the Lord cannot come to you, and the hand of the Lord cannot be upon you. These can lead to a dry Christian life. Ask that the heavens be opened over your life.

May you operate under open heavens in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open the heavens over my life and my destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: