Friday, July 22, 2022

Be determined!

 “If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?.” Jeremiah 12:5

Do not surrender your dreams to any challenge whether small or big. Be ready to contend with both the men on foot and the men on horses. Be willing to go and grow above weariness. Look inward for God's deposit, look sideward for God-allocated helpers, and look upward for divine empowerment.  Be willing to cross the Jordan when it overflows and to go through the mountain no matter how wide or tall. You shall get there in Jesus name.

“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39

“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2

Position yourself for the acquisition of knowledge and impartation of grace. If your vision is worthwhile and your personality is important, you will surely be challenged. Make up your mind that you shall get to your destination and trust God all the way. It does not matter how things are looking now, God is working things out for you. You have an unbeatable combination with God, be resolute and build your resilience.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me the strength to cross the sea, subdue the mountains and to get to my destination in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: