Saturday, July 30, 2022

Answer in times of trouble

 “So this is what the Sovereign Lord says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic.” Isaiah 28:16 (NIV)

God is your answer in times of trouble. God is tested and proven to be reliable. Do not be hasty in His presence. In any situation, learn to come alone into God’s presence, switch off your phones, don’t let your mind wander around, be focused on Him, talk to Him as a person close to you, and expect a miracle. If you do this, one, two, or all of these will happen: If you need protection or security, you will have it; if you need direction, you will receive it; and if you need a favor, you will access it. If you have any of these, your trouble is defeated.  

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3

Can you imagine that you suddenly find yourself in a situation where you have to pay a bill you cannot afford? If you have someone who has committed to paying any bill you incur no matter the amount, you will not panic, if the person can be trusted. God is unlimited in resources, in power, and in space. His hands reach everywhere and He has promised to be there for you.  

May you experience God now and always in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and help me, in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

 

No comments: